Is it summer yet?
High Performance 25' Tritoons with
115-150 HP 4 stroke motors.
Pontoons with a little bit less HP. Less gas, less $, just as much fun.
We are one of the few companies to offer a pontoon rental rate for under $200 on the chain.
Fishing Boats, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Row Boats also available at hourly rates.
Safety is Job #1
We want you to have fun and stay safe. To do that, a few ground rules:
- Renters must be over the age of 21 to rent a pontoon boat (18 with boater education card).
- Please come 30 minutes before your rental reservation time to complete a quick safety tutorial and get familiar with your boat. There are no refunds for starting after your reservation time.
- All safety equipment required by law (and then some) will be on the boat and inspected prior to rental.
- Children under the age of 13 are required by state law to wear a life jacket unless the boat is anchored (we will provide these as needed including infant life vests).
- We will make accommodations for pets on older rental boats for an extra pet cleaning fee with prior approval.
You own it while you rent it
No "Rental Boat" lettering or gaudy advertising on our boats. They will look and feel like your personal boat for the day and you will blend right in!
Great Online Booking
Click our link below for our online booking system. 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation - remaining balance due at check in.
$500 damage deposit hold will be put on credit/debit card and refunded after boat is inspected upon return. Like a rental car, we also charge you to refill the gas.
Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are encouraged as we will sell out during peak times and can get long waitlists.
We want you to relax and enjoy your day as much as possible.
Rent a giant cooler with us and send in your order the day before. We'll have it loaded with your food and beverages of choice with plenty of ice to get you through the day.
Best of all, it will be loaded onto your boat and waiting for you when you arrive. No cleanup needed, less stress.
Add-Ons & Gear Available
We offer giant coolers and water pads for rent for an additional fee. We also have all of the fishing gear, ice, snacks, and apparel you need at our Bait & Tackle shop onsite. No turning around for the sunscreen necessary.
Cancellation and Raincheck Policy
72 hour cancellation notice required for deposit to be refundable.
Our dock crew will make the call on any severe weather preventing boats from leaving the dock. If your rental time is shortened due to weather, we will adjust your rate accordingly. If severe weather prevents you from leaving the dock, we will reschedule you free of charge.
Gas & Cleaning
We refuel and clean every boat upon return. The gas used is billed to the credit card on file.